Buying ties

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
I have recently decided to stop buying neckties in stores. As you don't have to try them on, it's pointless. I've discovered plenty of discount places (outside of eBay) that sell designer ties for pretty cheap. Anyone have a favorite place to go?

To satisfy your curiosity, here is a picture of me looking as metrosexual as I ever have in my entire life.
http://midgetforhire.com/stuff/DSCF5547.JPG

EDIT:
I ended up returning the tie in favor of one that I forgot I owned and liked much better.

I have to wear a tie to work - I've bought many, many ties and all of them came from stores. This online tie shopping idea interests me though, have you actually had success buying ties online? Link me, beotch

b_sinning said:
Old Navy is looking for you.
I can't stand Old Navy, none of what I'm wearing is from there
mad.gif

elpmis said:
I have to wear a tie to work - I've bought many, many ties and all of them came from stores. This online tie shopping idea interests me though, have you actually had success buying ties online? Link me, beotch
I haven't, no.
I wouldn't buy a tie for a specific colored shirt, but I'm planning on wearing a black shirt for New Year's, so it shouldn't be hard to pick one out based on pictures.

Maybe I'll just tell the girlfriend to find me one so I don't have the hassle, and then she can't complain that she doesn't like it :p

What a coincidence. I have a that pic of fuxx over my bed, too.