Buying a new car!

JJ Lady said:
Find me a deal like this please. I'm trying to find a car for my little bro.
You just gotta look for them. I managed to fall into this deal, as is usually the case with all good finds of used vehicles.

theacoustician said:
Your brother doesn't need a car.

Yes he does

CletusJones said:
You just gotta look for them. I managed to fall into this deal, as is usually the case with all good finds of used vehicles.

I've been looking but everything within the price range is a piece of crap. I think its the area

JJ I think the climate kills cars faster here. What's the price range and preference on type, just in case I see something.

When I think of the name Cletus I see a car more like this.

Pr120105lousymilage1.jpg

theacoustician said:
You want to give a teenage boy with little adult supervision and a girlfriend a car. Why don't you just rent them a hotel room?
:wtf:

He's a teenager dude. That's what you're SUPPOSED to do.

fly said:
:wtf:

He's a teenager dude. That's what you're SUPPOSED to do.
I know this. I don't particularly care. JJ does and probably isn't thinking of this scenario.

If you get him a car, I'm sending him directions to all the orange groves in Odessa where they happen to leave the gates open at night and someone could drive a car in and park and not have to worry about people hearing the occupants of that car for miles around. :shifty:

theacoustician said:
I know this. I don't particularly care. JJ does and probably isn't thinking of this scenario.

If you get him a car, I'm sending him directions to all the orange groves in Odessa where they happen to leave the gates open at night and someone could drive a car in and park and not have to worry about people hearing the occupants of that car for miles around. :shifty:

And how do you know where these groves are you slut?!!?@#?@!

:fly:

theacoustician said:

If you are referring to the orange groves in the Odessa here, they have all been leveled for new housing.

b_sinning said:
JJ I think the climate kills cars faster here. What's the price range and preference on type, just in case I see something.

When I think of the name Cletus I see a car more like this.

Pr120105lousymilage1.jpg

:lol: Wow, that's something. Ya, I can see him in that.:)