Buying a Laptop

I just did actually...

They said that it didnt go out Friday cause when they called the bank "the bank was closed". I made the re-order at 11 fucking AM Friday, how was the bank closed???? You mean you guys waited around on my order once again??? Cool :mad: They said it "should" get processed today and I "should" have it by tomorrow

Sadly I doubt I will ever use Newegg again.

did you speak with a manager? this doesn't sound right at all...is there something wrong with the card you're using? nothing about this makes sense

did you speak with a manager? this doesn't sound right at all...is there something wrong with the card you're using? nothing about this makes sense

It is the first time we have ordered from NewEgg under the company card so they had to verify the card with the bank. Well that is what they said anyways but they still have yet to take out any money. I had called before you posted that so no, I didnt ask to speak with a supervisor.

nothing about this makes sense to me either :(

Brad - Hey newegg, heres a corporate credit card to charge for this here laptop

Newegg - Cool, we will get it right out to you

3 days later...

Brad - Hey newegg, wheres my computer?

Newegg - We didnt ship it out because we had the wrong phone number for you...

Brad - Wait, what? You are kidding right?

Newegg - We will have it fixed and get it shipped out tomorrow

Next day after receiving a order cancel form...

Brad - Hey newegg, why did you cancel my order?

Newegg - The rep added the free shipping but didnt put the order through

Brad - Why?

Newegg - He must have forgot but since the price has gone up 100 dollars now we will give you 100 dollars off this new price

Brad - Wouldnt that make it the same amount as I bought it for?

Newegg - Yes but we will throw in free overnight shipping and have it to you in 3 days

Brad - As long as it is waiting for me Monday morning I can deal with that

Newegg - It will definitely be there Monday

Today...

Brad - hey newegg, wheres my computer

Newegg - The bank was closed when we went to verify the card so we couldnt start processing until today.

Brad - I made the order at 11am, wtf is wrong with you people?

Newegg - blah blah blah, it must not have been processed in time, blah blah

Brad - Do you think I will ever get this purchase?

Newegg - it will be there tomorrow

Status Legend:

Step 1: Your order has been successfully submitted. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to process and ship.

Step 2: Verification and fraud prevention measures are complete. Your credit/debit card has not yet been charged.

Step 3: Your credit/debit card has been successfully charged. Please note that you may no longer make changes to your order.

Step 4: Your order contents will soon be packaged and sealed.

Step 5: Your order has shipped. You may view your tracking information by clicking the applicable "View" link above. However, your tracking number may not appear immediately as the shipping couriers update only periodically. Your tracking number(s) will also be sent via email to your Newegg.com login.

I made it to step 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so close, so fucking close... come on step 4

So I called and told them if its not out by today they can fuck off and lose our business

10 minutes later it is in Step5 being shipped, jackasses