Buying a Laptop

Newegg is a piece of shit

So they screwed up my order and when I called last night to tell them they said, oh, sorry about that we will get it fixed and out to you immediately. The guy that I talked to decided not to fix the fucking order and they canceled it. I just called in and they were like yeah thats our fault, we will still honor the 549... THATS WHAT IT COST DICKHEAD!!! So after some pushing they gave me free overnight delivery(which doesnt help since I wont be at my corporate office tomorrow) and kept the price at the original price i purchased it for(wahoo right?). Now they want me to start a completely new order

Fuck Newegg

Newegg is a piece of shit

So they screwed up my order and when I called last night to tell them they said, oh, sorry about that we will get it fixed and out to you immediately. The guy that I talked to decided not to fix the fucking order and they canceled it. I just called in and they were like yeah thats our fault, we will still honor the 549... THATS WHAT IT COST DICKHEAD!!! So after some pushing they gave me free overnight delivery(which doesnt help since I wont be at my corporate office tomorrow) and kept the price at the original price i purchased it for(wahoo right?). Now they want me to start a completely new order

Fuck Newegg

that sucks...I've spent 10's of thousands with them and never had a problem

that sucks...I've spent 10's of thousands with them and never had a problem

I know right? I have ordered from them before and it was great.

They gave me the "discount" of the original price I purchased it for on Monday :tard:

He actually had to go talk to his supervisor to see if he could give me free shipping. You screwed up and I caught your error, had you fix it and then you still didnt fix it/canceled my order???? At least fix the problem without making me reorder the item and give me something for my trouble/wait/bad service. Would 10% off my next purchase kill you? Thanks for the free shipping but its Friday, wont get it till Monday anyways.

newegg rocks my world. i haven't had trouble with them yet.

otoh, i've heard a lot of people who once they have trouble find it hard to get out of.

one time they sent me a case that got dented up in transit and they sent me 2 more for free just to make sure one arrived unscathed :cool:

one time they sent me a case that got dented up in transit and they sent me 2 more for free just to make sure one arrived unscathed :cool:

Yeah, they think because the price went up from when I ordered originally that I am somehow getting a deal...

Thank you for replying to my email. All you would have to do is replace the order and reply to me with the order number I will take the 100.00 off of the order and waive the overnight shipping cost. Just to let you know UPS or FedEx does not deliver for Newegg on the weekends so your overnight package will be delivered on Monday.

I like the free overnight shipping but whats the point if it will take 3 days anyways... so they took 13 dollars off my order :rolleyes: and I still have to wait another 3 days

Suppose to have the Laptop this morning, went to corporate office with no luck yet. Checked out there website and it is still in Step1, not even processed by newegg yet... This is getting old

Suppose to have the Laptop this morning, went to corporate office with no luck yet. Checked out there website and it is still in Step1, not even processed by newegg yet... This is getting old

call them and smack their shit around...if the order went out late Friday it's quite possible it hasn't been entered into their system yet and it's also 3 hours behind us right now over there

call them and smack their shit around...if the order went out late Friday it's quite possible it hasn't been entered into their system yet and it's also 3 hours behind us right now over there

Yeah, Cali but it doesnt show that the card has even been processed yet. The guy guarenteed me it would be here by today, which is the only reason I reordered. We shall see but by the looks of it I wont see this machine till the mid/end of the week :(

2 weeks shipping is FUCKING LAME

Yeah, Cali but it doesnt show that the card has even been processed yet. The guy guarenteed me it would be here by today, which is the only reason I reordered. We shall see but by the looks of it I wont see this machine till the mid/end of the week :(

2 weeks shipping is FUCKING LAME

at this point you are well within your right to demand it be here tomorrow if it's not here today...ask to speak with a manager and politely explain what's going on and I'm sure they will expedite this out the door today with morning delivery tomorrow.

at this point you are well within your right to demand it be here tomorrow if it's not here today...ask to speak with a manager and politely explain what's going on and I'm sure they will expedite this out the door today with morning delivery tomorrow.

I just did actually...

They said that it didnt go out Friday cause when they called the bank "the bank was closed". I made the re-order at 11 fucking AM Friday, how was the bank closed???? You mean you guys waited around on my order once again??? Cool :mad: They said it "should" get processed today and I "should" have it by tomorrow

Sadly I doubt I will ever use Newegg again.