Buying A Car

Fine fag, You don't get shit. Trying to help you out.

I'll just go in my corner and stare at my watch.

LoL!!! I am sorry

I was talking with the guy with the car that I wanted and somehow from the time he drove home to get me the vin, he sold the car

The other ones are calling me back in a bit :heart:

LoL!!! I am sorry

I was talking with the guy with the car that I wanted and somehow from the time he drove home to get me the vin, he sold the car

The other ones are calling me back in a bit :heart:

Werd homie, Just LMK when you need it and I'll be all over it.

btw, dont post the VIN here (or delete it afterwards). Carfax trolls the internet, then bans the people who look up the VINs. Kinda like imma haveta ban coqui right now. :fly:

no reason why carfax shouldnt google vin #'s it gets and link it togethor with hits... really a genious business move to protect profits.

that said, those greedy corporate bastards. :mad:

btw, dont post the VIN here (or delete it afterwards). Carfax trolls the internet, then bans the people who look up the VINs. Kinda like imma haveta ban coqui right now. :fly:

Tate Forcier (Michigans most likely starting QB) was praising the strength and conditioning coach recently.

Coach Barwis has definitely showed me a little bit of a different life,” Forcier said. “He’s doing a great job with it, and I’ve got to give a lot of credit to him. He’s trying to bring me along as fast as he can. … Coming here, you’re [bench-pressing] a 45-pound plate on each side, it’s kind of pathetic. He’s gotten me a lot stronger.”

This guy is 6'1 187 pounds.

Terrelle Pryor on the other hand:

He’s been in there every day, and I am talking about two and three hours at a time,” Hall said. “What I see is how much bigger he’s gotten under Ohio State’s strength and conditioning program. He told me he weighs 238 pounds and, kidding him, I said, ‘You better watch it. They might make you a defensive end

:fly: