Thread Buy my brand new factory sealed device

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥3,602
Hi2u UF! How's everyone doing these days? Things are well with me but could be better. I really want this out of my living room. Can someone help me out?

Brand new still factory sealed Keurig B70 platinum brewer. Retails for $170+

I'm asking $130 shipped usps insured. Would do $110 local pickup from 60452.

I also have the water filter thing, an extra water reservoir, and extra drip tray that can go with it or separate for the cost of shipping.

This is what it is if you don't know:
http://www.keurig.com/brewers/platinum-brewing-system

I would trade for e30 parts, especially an Optima battery.

Thanks!

I'm just not sold on the stuff in those little things. I love the idea but the waste seems excessive and alot of those coffees things is just syrup. I prefer regular pressed coffee.

I'm just not sold on the stuff in those little things. I love the idea but the waste seems excessive and alot of those coffees things is just syrup. I prefer regular pressed coffee.
The regular coffee ones are pretty good. You're right on the waste though, and if you're like me and drink 2+ presses per day it gets expensive real fast.

as already mentioned at the other joint, I don't drink coffee. stop bothering me!

with that in mind it seems like a way to pay starbucks prices in the comfort of your own home. doesn't seem very cost effective but if coffee's your thing that probably doesn't matter much.

Apparently they can't be recycled because the aluminum top thing can't be easily removed from the plastic. So if you put them in the recycle bin, they just throw them away