Buttrocketeer

Desslock

Giant Member
Oct 14, 2004
MD
Marklar
₥0
Backside firework prank backfires
A man suffered internal burns when he tried to launch a rocket from his bottom on Bonfire Night.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/wear/6132140.stm
"We received a call stating there was a male who had a firework in his bottom and it was bleeding.

You gotta believe there was a significant amount of alcohol involved.

"And also the body naturally produces methane gas, so combine that with the firework and the exploding effect with methane's flammability - it certainly could have been a lot worse than it really was."
:lol:

Wow, and I thought trying to jump the 4-wheeler over the car from a standing position was stupid at the time, but these guys make me look like a genius.

did anyone ever see the video of the guy who lights the bottle rocket in his ass yet the wick starts to burn and it makes him clench his cheeks, sounds just like that.

I'm all for people imitating Crap video stunts. Too bad he didn't die.

IIRC Crap is the video that started all of the Jackassery, I do know that Johnny Knoxville showed up at the end for the drunken olympics or something.

IIRC Crap is the video that started all of the Jackassery, I do know that Johnny Knoxville showed up at the end for the drunken olympics or something.

CKY started Jackass and it was Bam who was the original inventor of actually marketing the videos. They came out as skate videos when the original CKY 1 video was released. Knoxville had next to no part in these videos but did have the idea to bring it to MTV's attention. CKY is also Bams brothers band and I have seen them quite a few times, great band

CKY started Jackass and it was Bam who was the original inventor of actually marketing the videos. They came out as skate videos when the original CKY 1 video was released. Knoxville had next to no part in these videos but did have the idea to bring it to MTV's attention. CKY is also Bams brothers band and I have seen them quite a few times, great band

The fact that Bam Margera has made a substantial amount of money for being a moron is a source of irritation for me.

The fact that Bam Margera has made a substantial amount of money for being a moron is a source of irritation for me.

Doesnt suprise me at all, his shows are funny. Although they might act like "morons" they have to be pretty dam smart to market and make millions of dollars on the videos. They dont claim to be anything they are not, hence the shows name "Jackass". I would rather watch them than the child molesting pop stars or the rapist sports players.

I'm a huge Jackass/CKY nut and I have been for years. I don't know why I just enjoy it. It's not the stunts I love so much I think it's more that it reminds me of me and my friends. There is a stupid lithuanian knockoff they show on Fuse where they do stupid similar stunts and I hate that show.