but seriously folks,

CletusJones said:
at first, i had a real problem with backing around corners. that's why he failed me.
On my temp license the tester said I made a wide turn. I have a prob with making right turns. I'm sure with practice (and a couple of dents) I'll get it :D

dreamwalker said:
Is it actually good? Mint and garlic doesn't sound like a good combination to me.
it's...an aquired taste. like hummus. and lamb tips and pine nuts....med food takes soem getting used to but it is great.

next on the list to to learn of the wonderful world of asian cooking. there is a asian market near my house and it is amazing the things they have in there...fresh..not fresh...dried...frozen....still kicking.

Onnotangu said:
it's...an aquired taste. like hummus. and lamb tips and pine nuts....med food takes soem getting used to but it is great.

next on the list to to learn of the wonderful world of asian cooking. there is a asian market near my house and it is amazing the things they have in there...fresh..not fresh...dried...frozen....still kicking.

I'll take your word for it for now, but my policy on this type of thing is not to knock it too much until I've tried it once. Can't do any worse than decide I hate it, but won't know unless I try.

That policy applies to a lot of things in life...