but seriously folks,

i was really hungover/tired from a night of bars and i had to be somewhere at 8 a.m., so i woke up and put on my robe, hung my robe and towel over the shower and turned on the water, only to realize i still had my bra and underwear still on...

I physically remove any grey matter containing any information concerning any boneheaded actions I might have committed. Perhaps that's why most people who know me call me mental. :(

Pandora said:
You're gonna get a reputation around there! Everyone will start tiptoeing past your cube and silently mouthing "crazy" whenever you leave the room. :fly:

I hope they do...... at least I haven't started talking to myself or anything really wacko like that. hahahahahaha. :(

:shifty:

F33nX said:
who forgets their paperwork for their roadtest and realizes it when they get there?

th3jiggaman, that's who:p

what other massively bonehead things have you guys done and realized it only but too late?

i did something similar, when i was taking driving lessons i forgot my permit and got screamed at by my driving instructor :o

In my defense it was a monday morning when i had little sleep and i was planning to give two tests that day and i had a different ride to work then usual so it never occurred to me! honest!

Drool-Boy said:
Whenever I do something that stupid, I do my best to hide the evidence, kill everyone involved and I never speak of it again:shady:
but what about that time in Mexico? :p

F33nX said:
i did something similar, when i was taking driving lessons i forgot my permit and got screamed at by my driving instructor :o
I did that two weeks ago :D WOOT for road tests! I just passed mine :fly:

F33nX said:
who forgets their paperwork for their roadtest and realizes it when they get there?

th3jiggaman, that's who:p

what other massively bonehead things have you guys done and realized it only but too late?

I did :D

I was half-way there when I realized it and there wasn't enough time to go home and get it. I had to call them and make up some bullshit story because I was so embarassed :(