but seriously folks,

D

Datgurl

CletusJones said:
at first, i had a real problem with backing around corners. that's why he failed me.
On my temp license the tester said I made a wide turn. I have a prob with making right turns. I'm sure with practice (and a couple of dents) I'll get it :D

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Datgurl said:
On my temp license the tester said I made a wide turn. I have a prob with making right turns. I'm sure with practice (and a couple of dents) I'll get it :D
right turns are easy.

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Pandora said:
I sent an email to the wrong person before. It was intended for a friend and I mistakingly sent it to a coworker. Now my cowoker thinks I'm an idot. :(

Hmmm..who could that email have been to? ;)

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
dreamwalker said:
Is it actually good? Mint and garlic doesn't sound like a good combination to me.
it's...an aquired taste. like hummus. and lamb tips and pine nuts....med food takes soem getting used to but it is great.

next on the list to to learn of the wonderful world of asian cooking. there is a asian market near my house and it is amazing the things they have in there...fresh..not fresh...dried...frozen....still kicking.

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Onnotangu said:
it's...an aquired taste. like hummus. and lamb tips and pine nuts....med food takes soem getting used to but it is great.

next on the list to to learn of the wonderful world of asian cooking. there is a asian market near my house and it is amazing the things they have in there...fresh..not fresh...dried...frozen....still kicking.

I'll take your word for it for now, but my policy on this type of thing is not to knock it too much until I've tried it once. Can't do any worse than decide I hate it, but won't know unless I try.

That policy applies to a lot of things in life...