BUSH STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!

Coqui said:
It was a computer glitch and it was in a county that Kerry won
How many of these "computer glitches" do you suppose occured? It only takes a few here and there to change the course of the election.

JJ Lady said:
Wahhhh...the fat lady (aka John Edward's wife) has sung.

:fly:
Yeah, Kerry stood up like a man and admitted defeat. I would have like to have seen Bush do they same if he were in the same situation.

long tall smiley said:
How many of these "computer glitches" do you suppose occured? It only takes a few here and there to change the course of the election.

If x (number of votes) != y (number of registered voters) then z (recount)

They've checked. It was only one. Of course it happened to be in the least intelligent suburb of Columbus.

JJ Lady said:
Besides, why do you assume that all of the computer glitches were in favor of Bush?
all of the "computer glitches" probably were.

Coqui said:
If x (number of votes) != y (number of registered voters) then z (recount)

They've checked. It was only one. Of course it happened to be in the least intelligent suburb of Columbus.
And how do we know votes weren't changed within the machines once they were cast? If the system is capable of adding votes, its capable of changing them.

long tall smiley said:
And how do we know votes weren't changed within the machines once they were cast? If the system is capable of adding votes, its capable of changing them.

Thats right! The aliens came down and changed the votes because Bush has a secret pact with them that when they come to take over world he and his family will be safe.
:eek:

JJ Lady said:
Thats right! The aliens came down and changed the votes because Bush has a secret pact with them that when they come to take over world he and his family will be safe.
:eek:
what the hell kind of nonsense is that. Texans HATE aliens.

long tall smiley said:

Because no matter what, he still lost. Now drop it.

i am so tired of hearing about election stuff. it depresses me.

BigDov said:
Does this glitch explain away the large margin between them in overall votes too??
flybday.jpg

no, but fly can