BUSH STOLE THE ELECTION!!!!

S

smileynev

Guest
Coqui said:
It was a computer glitch and it was in a county that Kerry won
How many of these "computer glitches" do you suppose occured? It only takes a few here and there to change the course of the election.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
JJ Lady said:
Wahhhh...the fat lady (aka John Edward's wife) has sung.

:fly:
Yeah, Kerry stood up like a man and admitted defeat. I would have like to have seen Bush do they same if he were in the same situation.
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
42
Columbus, OH
Marklar
3,593.23₥
long tall smiley said:
How many of these "computer glitches" do you suppose occured? It only takes a few here and there to change the course of the election.

If x (number of votes) != y (number of registered voters) then z (recount)

They've checked. It was only one. Of course it happened to be in the least intelligent suburb of Columbus.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
JJ Lady said:
Besides, why do you assume that all of the computer glitches were in favor of Bush?
all of the "computer glitches" probably were.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Coqui said:
If x (number of votes) != y (number of registered voters) then z (recount)

They've checked. It was only one. Of course it happened to be in the least intelligent suburb of Columbus.
And how do we know votes weren't changed within the machines once they were cast? If the system is capable of adding votes, its capable of changing them.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
40
Savannah, GA
Marklar
0.00₥
long tall smiley said:
And how do we know votes weren't changed within the machines once they were cast? If the system is capable of adding votes, its capable of changing them.
Thats right! The aliens came down and changed the votes because Bush has a secret pact with them that when they come to take over world he and his family will be safe.
:eek:
 
S

smileynev

Guest
JJ Lady said:
Thats right! The aliens came down and changed the votes because Bush has a secret pact with them that when they come to take over world he and his family will be safe.
:eek:
what the hell kind of nonsense is that. Texans HATE aliens.
 
I

ieholly

Guest
i am so tired of hearing about election stuff. it depresses me.