• Bush

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Kerry

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NeedMoreEmo said:
Insult my government all you like, it's a pile of shit just like you said. It'd be best if Blair got assassinated if you ask me. His cabinet hate him, the country hates him, his opponents hate him, the media hates him, yet he'll get re-elected. Try and figure out why the fuck that is and I'll give you a cookie the size of my ass.
See, the point is - I don't care.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, the economy sure sucks alright.

Nope, that's not a whole line of luxury cars I see out the window of my office.

Nope, that's not another restaurant with a two hour wait.

Nope, that's not another raise I've gotten at the same job I've held for seven years.

Stop listening to what people tell you, and research things on your own.

I know enough about your economy to know it sucks, Clintons fault or Bushes it doesn't really matter, it still sucks.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Your court may have agreed with Bush but guess why the rest of the world objected, because it was WRONG.

BECAUSE WE ALL DEPEND ON OIL AND THEY WERE TOO FUCKING CHICKENSHIT TO ADMIT IT is more like it. But again, your opinion.

:heart:

NeedMoreEmo said:
I know enough about your economy to know it sucks, Clintons fault or Bushes it doesn't really matter, it still sucks.

uh..I walked into a mortgage company and bought a house based on my credit.
Hows that work if the economys so terrible?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Your court may have agreed with Bush but guess why the rest of the world objected, because it was WRONG.

The REST of the world? You mean France? France who has defied the UN numerous times? The majority of the superpowers agreed with our decision and sent troops to Iraq. Did your leader agree with Bush? (I dun know where you're from... :( )

BigDov said:
:heart: Pandora, very well stated.

:heart: BigDov
:heart: Pussyfoot

shirt5.jpg

BigDov said:
You're right. We should become a pacifistic country of shepherds and let everybody fuck us in the ass at every turn and stomp the shit out of us whenever they want. Yes, we're in a really shitty predicament right now. Yes, we're overstepping our bounds when and where we shouldn't be. But you know what? No one, and I mean NO ONE, else in the world has shown that they've got the balls to stand up and do anything about the little fucks that stir up trouble in the name of their calming, comforting and passive god.

:heart:

OMGluvu :heart:

Cause since when did 'doing what's right' become a popularity contest?? I always hated those damn things!

Millions said:
The REST of the world? You mean France? France who has defied the UN numerous times? The majority of the superpowers agreed with our decision and sent troops to Iraq. Did your leader agree with Bush? (I dun know where you're from... :( )

I wonder what the REST of the world would do if we stopped sending billions in foreign aid? I wonder what the REST of the world would do if we ever decided to collect on the billions they still owe us from WWII? I wonder what the REST of the world would do if America the Evil decided to just shut themselves off from the REST of the world and told everyone to fuck right off? :mad:

edit: not mad at you Millions.