• Bush

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Kerry

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ChikkenNoodul said:
I don't think anyone wants a war where WMD are used.

I don't think we should be invading anybody.

Well not using them. I mean developing them.

I'm in aggreance with you that we shouldn't invade anyone, but that is a basis for attacking certain countries (evidence of WMD) that has happened recently within the past few years.

BigDov said:
You're right. We should become a pacifistic country of shepherds and let everybody fuck us in the ass at every turn and stomp the shit out of us whenever they want. Yes, we're in a really shitty predicament right now. Yes, we're overstepping our bounds when and where we shouldn't be. But you know what? No one, and I mean NO ONE, else in the world has shown that they've got the balls to stand up and do anything about the little fucks that stir up trouble in the name of their calming, comforting and passive god.

:heart:

Yeah, Bush has the biggest fucking balls in the world for ordering 1000's of civilian murders, he's great for going to a war with a country unrelated to 9/11. He's great for letting other countrys just as bad as Iraq go on just normally, but I guess not every shittily run country has oil.

Maybe Bush should look a bit closer to home at the root of why people hate him instead of fueling the hate and breeding generations more of it.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, but you're awfully logical for a democrat. :dirk:

That's because I'm independant.

I would have voted for McCain in 2000 instead of Gore had he won the bid.

IMO anyone who votes solely because of party is an idiot.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Maybe for you as an outsider, but for someone who lives in the country my life would be more miserable under the other lizard as things stand.

Oh no, taxes not even vaguely as high as other people have to pay around the rest of the world. I'll bet you couldn't live with yourself. I guess money > life.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Oh no, taxes not even vaguely as high as other people have to pay around the rest of the world. I'll bet you couldn't live with yourself. I guess money > life.

In his defense, I voted based off of economic reasons a lot more than I did about war.

ChikkenNoodul said:
And hey, I think England's government is a pile of shit and that the people are serfs and not citizens but I don't go insulting your country every chance I get.

Each to their own I say.

Insult my government all you like, it's a pile of shit just like you said. It'd be best if Blair got assassinated if you ask me. His cabinet hate him, the country hates him, his opponents hate him, the media hates him, yet he'll get re-elected. Try and figure out why the fuck that is and I'll give you a cookie the size of my ass.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Insult my government all you like, it's a pile of shit just like you said. It'd be best if Blair got assassinated if you ask me. His cabinet hate him, the country hates him, his opponents hate him, the media hates him, yet he'll get re-elected. Try and figure out why the fuck that is and I'll give you a cookie the size of my ass.

holy cotton pony batman, methinks you need some midol!

NeedMoreEmo said:
Dude your economy sucks. Atleast our government (well, Gordon Brown, not our government) managed to do something right.

No shit. Why do you think we care more about ourselves than what other people think of us in other countries?

NeedMoreEmo said:
:lol:

Grow up, get a job, work for a living, own a house, actually PAY taxes and see where they go, THEN we'll talk.

I should know better than to try to talk sense into a youngin' :D

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah, Bush has the biggest fucking balls in the world for ordering 1000's of civilian murders, he's great for going to a war with a country unrelated to 9/11. He's great for letting other countrys just as bad as Iraq go on just normally, but I guess not every shittily run country has oil.

Maybe Bush should look a bit closer to home at the root of why people hate him instead of fueling the hate and breeding generations more of it.

Look, the American political system is contrived of checks and balances. This isn't some facist nation where the guy in charge is free to do whatever he wants.

Congress backed the president's decision to go to war. If the president comes out of the blue with some bullshit notion to say, blow up England, it's not going to happen because congress or the judiciary system is going to pull him out of there. So it doesn't come down to just ONE man...it comes down to the groups of people we all elect to make decisions on the populations behalf.

NeedMoreEmo said:

*sigh* I'm not going to debate this with you any more. You've got your opinions, I've got mine- great. At the end of the day, a change of the Presidency would not have made any problems magically disappear- the world as it is would still hate America, we'd have a new figurehead for everyone to hate, life would go on. Why do you not see that?

NeedMoreEmo said:
Dude your economy sucks. Atleast our government (well, Gordon Brown, not our government) managed to do something right.
Yeah, the economy sure sucks alright.

Nope, that's not a whole line of luxury cars I see out the window of my office.

Nope, that's not another restaurant with a two hour wait.

Nope, that's not another raise I've gotten at the same job I've held for seven years.

Stop listening to what people tell you, and research things on your own.

Millions said:
Look, the American political system is contrived of checks and balances. This isn't some facist nation where the guy in charge is free to do whatever he wants.

Congress backed the president's decision to go to war. If the president comes out of the blue with some bullshit notion to say, blow up England, it's not going to happen because congress or the judiciary system is going to pull him out of there. So it doesn't come down to just ONE man...it comes down to the groups of people we all elect to make decisions on the populations behalf.

Your court may have agreed with Bush but guess why the rest of the world objected, because it was WRONG.