• Bush

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Kerry

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
NeedMoreEmo said:
I can't see why a sane person would vote for Bush, just the same as I can't see why people vote for Blair over here.

I guess it's the opponent's fault for not giving a good enough candidate really.
Because I lose less money under Bush, and I don't agree with Kerry on just about everything.

Oh yeah, less gun control too.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I'd would just LOVE to see those fuckers come to my neighborhood.

But like all criminals, they prefer unarmed victims.

Wouldn't you rather terrorist attacks were decreased? Bush might make it sound like he'll stop the world from hurting America, he'll personally go strangle any terrorist wanting to hurt your country but the truth is if Kerry was elected I doubt there would be as many attacks, even if Kerry did nothing to prevent them. People don't hold a huge amount of animosity towards him.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Wouldn't you rather terrorist attacks were decreased? Bush might make it sound like he'll stop the world from hurting America, he'll personally go strangle any terrorist wanting to hurt your country but the truth is if Kerry was elected I doubt there would be as many attacks, even if Kerry did nothing to prevent them. People don't hold a huge amount of animosity towards him.
It's not like attacks didn't happen before.

Voting for Kerry on the principle of MAYBE reducing attacks isn't a tangible enough reason IMO. I had tangible, provable reasons for wanting Bush over Kerry.

It's not like I believe Bush is all that and a bag of (Lays) chips. I don't agree with him on a lot of things either.

I just personally do not care one whit what someone in another country thinks of me. They don't know me, they don't know my beliefs, so fuck-em.

NeedMoreEmo said:
I can't see why a sane person would vote for Bush, just the same as I can't see why people vote for Blair over here.

I guess it's the opponent's fault for not giving a good enough candidate really.

Why did Bush win?
He stuck to his guns, he shamelessly threw a mudslinging campaign, he had the following of the military who felt it not wise to change command mid-mission, he garnered the full respect of his party, He gained the respect and admiration of people.

Why did Kerry lose?
He shamelessly threw a mudslinging campaign, people weren't sure of his ground and he didn't make an effort to show them it, He didn't have full respect of his party, he wasn't clear in all his intentions, he was too left wing to sway other voters.

NeedMoreEmo said:
The world had no huge hard on for Clinton, everyone likes Clinton. The whole world hates Bush, I hate Bush, Europeans hate Bush, middle easterners hate Bush.

Yeah everyone loved Clinton, but they still hated us. Or did they bomb the WTC the first time and the USS Cole just for kicks? Bush has just been the wipping boy for world hatred of Americans.

Pandora said:
Yeah everyone loved Clinton, but they still hated us. Or did they bomb the WTC the first time and the USS Cole just for kicks? Bush has just been the wipping boy for world hatred of Americans.

Don't forget the attacks on the white house. Or Somalia

ChikkenNoodul said:
It's not like attacks didn't happen before.

Voting for Kerry on the principle of MAYBE reducing attacks isn't a tangible enough reason IMO. I had tangible, provable reasons for wanting Bush over Kerry.

It's not like I believe Bush is all that and a bag of (Lays) chips. I don't agree with him on a lot of things either.

I just personally do not care one whit what someone in another country thinks of me. They don't know me, they don't know my beliefs, so fuck-em.

Well with a monkey as president, I think a huge scale war is imminent and that WILL affect you whether you like it or not.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Well with a monkey as president, I think a huge scale war is imminent and that WILL affect you whether you like it or not.

That won't happen until countries stop being as afraid of us as we are of China

huh about half the people in this poll want a war president. I'm so surprised that 4 million more people voted for Bush than Kerry.

"The mob is fickle is brother ..."

NeedMoreEmo said:
Well, I don't think one is imminent. And it won't affect me all that much even if one happened.

People are always gloom and doom, life moves on, shit happens, in the end who fucking cares. Forget about the maybes and concentrate on the definites.

NeedMoreEmo said:
Not really, I just thought of it while reading your post.

But I'm gonna back off now, I'm in the angriest mood I've been in for months, I'll most likely end up telling you to kill yourselves. :p

:p

:heart: Well I still like you ;)

NeedMoreEmo said:
The world had no huge hard on for Clinton, everyone likes Clinton. The whole world hates Bush, I hate Bush, Europeans hate Bush, middle easterners hate Bush.

I think it's important to note that the Middle East ALWAYS hates America. There were numerous terrorist attacks and attempts while Clinton was in office. It's the classic "Help us, give us money and do what we want or we'll hate you!" syndrome.