• Bush

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Kerry

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pandora said:
I wasn't making a political statement. I was voting for the canidate that I supported, who I feel would represent me and do what's best for the people of this country.

And our country was founded on a two party system. I'm not really sure it could successfully function with multiple parties (when it can't even do it with two). Right now the two parties are such a dichotomy they are polorizing the country by forcing them into two extreme catagories. Third parties have emerged before who influanced or changed the 2 main parties. I think that's the best us libratarians can hope to accomplish.
Well, it wasn't really 'founded' on a two party system per se....

From a brief biography of George Washington:

"To his disappointment, two parties were developing by the end of his first term. Wearied of politics, feeling old, he retired at the end of his second. In his Farewell Address, he urged his countrymen to forswear excessive party spirit and geographical distinctions. In foreign affairs, he warned against long-term alliances."

ChikkenNoodul said:
I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks.

I think world opinion is much more important than what the average American thinks it is. Honestly, why doesn't it matter to you?

Hell, for one, we wouldn't be losing so many Americans over in that shithole if we had some Europeans dying too! :fly:

fly said:
I think world opinion is much more important than what the average American thinks it is. Honestly, why doesn't it matter to you?

Hell, for one, we wouldn't be losing so many Americans over in that shithole if we had some Europeans dying too! :fly:
If it was up to me, we wouldn't be there in the first place.

It doesn't matter to me, because I don't like how any other country on the planet is run moreso than I disagree with my own government.