• Bush

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Kerry

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Coqui said:
No but with all regular votes accounted for Bush has the lead. Kerry is behind by 130,000 votes. There are 180,000 provisional ballots left to count.

I seriously doubt that he will get over 70% of the provisional ballots.

They have 10 days to count all those ballots.

Thats just great that means well be listening to all this bickering nonsense for at least the next 10 days:tard:

Pandora said:
You're never throwing away your vote, unless you don't vote at all.

HAHAHAHAHHA

I threw away my vote. :fly:

And not voting for one of the two candidates projected to win is throwing away your vote. Its an effort to make a political statement that no one cares about.

Do I think there should be more that 2 parties (there really is only different shades of 1)? Yes. Is it likely to happen, as long as people are happy? Nope.

fly said:
HAHAHAHAHHA

I threw away my vote. :fly:

And not voting for one of the two candidates projected to win is throwing away your vote. Its an effort to make a political statement that no one cares about.

Do I think there should be more that 2 parties (there really is only different shades of 1)? Yes. Is it likely to happen, as long as people are happy? Nope.

I wasn't making a political statement. I was voting for the canidate that I supported, who I feel would represent me and do what's best for the people of this country.

And our country was founded on a two party system. I'm not really sure it could successfully function with multiple parties (when it can't even do it with two). Right now the two parties are such a dichotomy they are polorizing the country by forcing them into two extreme catagories. Third parties have emerged before who influanced or changed the 2 main parties. I think that's the best us libratarians can hope to accomplish.