Bush/Kerry/Nader

Vote

  • Bush

    Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Kerry

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Nader

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
NeedMoreEmo said:
Well with a monkey as president, I think a huge scale war is imminent and that WILL affect you whether you like it or not.


It will affect everyone if it gets to "huge scale" kind of proportions. You, me, everyone.
 

Pandora

Flaccid Member
Oct 19, 2004
7,656
0
0
Atlanta GA!
skewed.textamerica.com
Coqui said:
Why did Bush win?
He stuck to his guns, he shamelessly threw a mudslinging campaign, he had the following of the military who felt it not wise to change command mid-mission, he garnered the full respect of his party, He gained the respect and admiration of people.

Why did Kerry lose?
He shamelessly threw a mudslinging campaign, people weren't sure of his ground and he didn't make an effort to show them it, He didn't have full respect of his party, he wasn't clear in all his intentions, he was too left wing to sway other voters.


:heart: Coqui

And Kerry didn't do anything while he was a Senator. He was saving up all his "plans" for his bid for the presidency.
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
43
Columbus, OH
Pandora said:
:heart: Coqui

And Kerry didn't do anything while he was a Senator. He was saving up all his "plans" for his bid for the presidency.


Keep in mind, that I voted democratically for President. I'm just making observations. ;)
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,802
5,858
723
Robin Hood Country
BigDov said:
It will affect everyone if it gets to "huge scale" kind of proportions. You, me, everyone.




Which is why Im now pissed at how fucking stupid your country is. I don't get how you can pull all this shit that affects the whole of the world and just simply not give a shit. I'm sure your government will stop being so damn selfless sometime...yeah...right.
Disclaimer: I may or may not be serious about this post, if you ask me about it in a few weeks ill be shocked I said it.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,427
23,198
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
Coqui said:
Why did Bush win?
He stuck to his guns, he shamelessly threw a mudslinging campaign, he had the following of the military who felt it not wise to change command mid-mission, he garnered the full respect of his party, He gained the respect and admiration of people.

Why did Kerry lose?
He shamelessly threw a mudslinging campaign, people weren't sure of his ground and he didn't make an effort to show them it, He didn't have full respect of his party, he wasn't clear in all his intentions, he was too left wing to sway other voters.

Bush is an idiot who lead us into a war most knew was wrong before it even started.

Kerry is a douche who probably couldn't decide between a meat lovers and a cheese lovers pizza at Pizza Hut.
 

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
35,593
4,667
673
43
Columbus, OH
ChikkenNoodul said:
An actual attack on mainland US would be very, very stupid.

Just like one on China, they have even more guns than we do :p


Well yes, but if the whole reason of invading countries is due to WMD, then North Korea should be a high priority but we don't touch them because of China (Vietnam part deux?)
 
NeedMoreEmo said:
Which is why Im now pissed at how fucking stupid your country is. I don't get how you can pull all this shit that affects the whole of the world and just simply not give a shit. I'm sure your government will stop being so damn selfless sometime...yeah...right.
Disclaimer: I may or may not be serious about this post, if you ask me about it in a few weeks ill be shocked I said it.
Hello, it's not fucking up to us that this shit happened.

It's not like voting Kerry in would magically get us out of Iraq.

The war decision came down to very, very few people - and really, the president is largely a figurehead.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
71,427
23,198
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
NeedMoreEmo said:
Which is why Im now pissed at how fucking stupid your country is. I don't get how you can pull all this shit that affects the whole of the world and just simply not give a shit. I'm sure your government will stop being so damn selfless sometime...yeah...right.
Disclaimer: I may or may not be serious about this post, if you ask me about it in a few weeks ill be shocked I said it.

Some feel helpless to stop it. Others don't care. And still others WANT to see the world in a shitstorm...
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,802
5,858
723
Robin Hood Country
ChikkenNoodul said:
Hello, it's not fucking up to us that this shit happened.

It's not like voting Kerry in would magically get us out of Iraq.

The war decision came down to very, very few people - and really, the president is largely a figurehead.

Getting rid of a warmongering dumbfuck would sort out a few problems if you ask me.
 

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
40,802
5,858
723
Robin Hood Country
fly said:
Some feel helpless to stop it. Others don't care. And still others WANT to see the world in a shitstorm...

I can't deny life won't be more interesting. I'd love to see shit blow up, I'd love to blow up and go out in style but I'm still astounded at how dumb this all is.
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
50
close to Seattle
NeedMoreEmo said:
Which is why Im now pissed at how fucking stupid your country is. I don't get how you can pull all this shit that affects the whole of the world and just simply not give a shit. I'm sure your government will stop being so damn selfless sometime...yeah...right.
Disclaimer: I may or may not be serious about this post, if you ask me about it in a few weeks ill be shocked I said it.


You're right. We should become a pacifistic country of shepherds and let everybody fuck us in the ass at every turn and stomp the shit out of us whenever they want. Yes, we're in a really shitty predicament right now. Yes, we're overstepping our bounds when and where we shouldn't be. But you know what? No one, and I mean NO ONE, else in the world has shown that they've got the balls to stand up and do anything about the little fucks that stir up trouble in the name of their calming, comforting and passive god.

:heart: