BUSH CAMPAIGN CERTAIN OF WIN lc

JJ Lady said:
Umm Yeah, cause Ohio is a southern state or in Texas or is out West.... :confused:
Did I not mention Texas separately? And Ohio was practically a 50 50 split...:rolleyes:

long tall smiley said:
When the majority consists mainly of southern states, Texas, and Militia members out west? Yeah, thats a little scary.

oh quiet. You don't need to be concerned until california falls off into the ocean. Then there goes a good chunk of your electoral college.

jaxxor said:
look up a map of the distibution of votes across the US. I think you'll be both suprised and embarrassed at how wrong that statement is.
Looks to me like the south, the west, and texas. They split in the midwest, and kerry took the NE and the west coast.

usmap.gif

bast_imret said:
oh quiet. You don't need to be concerned until california falls off into the ocean. Then there goes a good chunk of your electoral college.
Or Texas secedes from the Union.

bast_imret said:
Damn Mexico!

Wait, does that mean that I could just go to Texas then for my keyboard drivers?
Yessir. And they won't even shoot you too much

Drool-Boy said:
AND WELL DO IT TO MISSY JUST YOU TRY US
You can take your big ass state, your oil, and your 3/4 of the armed forces with you mister!!

Drool-Boy said:
Well youll have to cross the border into the United State of Texas , and submit to a full extensive body cavity search if you want any.
The beer embargo of 2009 will crush your little rebellion