BUSH CAMPAIGN CERTAIN OF WIN lc

ChikkenNoodul said:
Ever since they replaced his body with a Disney animatronic, he's been unstoppable.
ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL, ITS A SMALL WORLD AFTERALL

BigDov said:
Yup, just hadn't refreshed it for a couple minutes- thanks man.
no problem. On a funnier note, I had to search for CNN the tv channel today, I never watch it

long tall smiley said:
no problem. On a funnier note, I had to search for CNN the tv channel today, I never watch it

any additional info on there? I've just been checking the website throughout the day.

bast_imret said:
any additional info on there? I've just been checking the website throughout the day.
I've been at work for awhile. I was surprised this morning when I heard it was still going on.

bushgiggles.jpg

"HAHA, you fuckers got 4 more years of me"

long tall smiley said:
I've been at work for awhile. I was surprised this morning when I heard it was still going on.

'Earlier, Kerry was reported to be weighing options, with running mate Sen. John Edwards counseling Kerry to fight on until all of Ohio's votes were counted — which might not happen for almost two weeks.

"Congratulations, Mr. President," Kerry said in the conversation described by sources as lasting less than five minutes. One of the sources was Republican, the other a Democrat.'

ChikkenNoodul said:
I wasn't, I was figuring on a mess but hoping there wasn't.

I think we were pretty much guaranteed of a fiasco. After the last election, I think regardless of which candidate came out on top, we were going to see something like this.

At least that's my opinion.

I.C.Water said:
he aint funny he's fucking us up

But what set-in-stone guarantees were/are there that Kerry wouldn't have just kept on going down the same road??? Not trying to start an argument with you man, just trying to understand that thought.