Buried in Cream

bast_imret said:
Can't find the non-diet version anywhere. Walmart was stocked up the fucking ass in 2 liters, 12 packs, and 20 oz bottles of the Diet version, but no regular.

Cheerwine > *
there is No regular version just the diet.

I can't understand why they constantly fuck with Dr. Pepper. It's delicious the way that it is, it doesn't need some fancy extra flavor added to it. Save that for regular cola. :mad:

Onnotangu said:
there is No regular version just the diet.

Yea, diet is the cream label, regular is the purple label.

drpepperz.jpg

elpmis said:
that is pretty silly

check out the label of a new granola bar the company my dad works for just made:

c6_1_b.jpg

these things are AWESOME. they taste like paydays. i keep boxes in my pantry. :drool:

KNYTE said:
I used to be a DP fanatic, but have since moved on to other things.

Wait....that sounded bad.
nothing beats a burger king whopper with cheese and a large Doctor Pepper :drool:

Thorn Bird said:
these things are AWESOME. they taste like paydays. i keep boxes in my pantry. :drool:
in july they are coming out with COFFEE granola's bars that have real coffee beans in them - they are devine

oops, I've said too much

elpmis said:
in july they are coming out with COFFEE granola's bars that have real coffee beans in them - they are devine

oops, I've said too much

that sounds scrumptuous. let me know, please? :hi2u: :D

elpmis said:

oops, I've said too much
Devine, huh? How would you know? Have you been holding out on us? I certainly hope that's not the case.

Pandora said:
They had a "Buy one get one free" sale on them at my Publix last weekend. I bought a couple. If I had known you liked em so much I would have grabbed some for you. :eek:

it's the thought that counts. :heart:

SpangeMonkee said:
no it's not. she's a selfish fuckin' bitch. if she didn't leave it in my undie drawer, then she's a bitch.

:nolove:

i can't wait till she knees you in the nuts. i'm going to laugh. maybe she'll dip them in chocolate and leave them in your underwear drawer.