Bummed Out

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
How are you guys doing? I'm tired. I always am tired anymore and I've a headache for days. Feeling very bah and forever behind and stuck in general lately. It's going to be a gray rainy day here and I have to get off of work early to go with my wife to one of her Aunts funeral and probably spend the rest of the day after that with her family, not fun. If I get home early enough I get to replace the heating element in my dryer.

The only good thing so far today is I went to throw on a button down dress shirt for for the funeral later and none of the fit. I've just been wearing polo shirts or sweaters to work the past few months and now from keeping up with going to the gym, all of my dresser shirts are too tight through the chest and arms to wear. Of course that means I have to try and buy one before I go to the funeral. Hmmm...I should have probably tried on a Blazer later to make sure one of them still fits.

I'm doing okay for the most part, just enjoying my time at work all alone at 7am. I've got a date tonight too, so I was super motivated last night and cleaned my condo from top to bottom. It's amazing how clean and shiney everything looks.

CletusJones said:
I'm doing okay for the most part, just enjoying my time at work all alone at 7am. I've got a date tonight too, so I was super motivated last night and cleaned my condo from top to bottom. It's amazing how clean and shiney everything looks.
Whos' the lucky guy and is he bringing booze?

b_sinning said:
She's not a dress person. The only dress I've ever seen her wear is her weddening gown. She very rarly wears skirts. She says she hates them.
that sucks, my ex used to wear skirts more than pants. It was great, we used to stop on our way anywhere and get in a quickie. Sometimes I really miss her, she was a total hornball.

BigDov said:
:eek: indeed.........
INDEED!

spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif
spinnyspam.gif

spinnyspam.gif

I spent four hours in a car yesterday driving to Pittsburgh and back, got about one hours sleep last night and about three the night before. I was two hours late this morning. I will sit here for the next nine hours daydreaming and fooling myself then go home and drink beers. As usual, I am feeling pretty good, laughing and making stupid voices, throwing little sticky rubber strands that I call boogers at people and causing general disarray. I can't complain.

thrawn said:
I spent four hours in a car yesterday driving to Pittsburgh and back, got about one hours sleep last night and about three the night before. I was two hours late this morning. I will sit here for the next nine hours daydreaming and fooling myself then go home and drink beers. As usual, I am feeling pretty good, laughing and making stupid voices, throwing little sticky rubber strands that I call boogers at people and causing general disarray. I can't complain.

You're cooler then drool.

thrawn said:
I am jealous of your activities, as well as your sticky rubber strands.