Bummed Out

CletusJones said:
I am jealous of your activities, as well as your sticky rubber strands.

it's like x-mas when the mail gets dropped off. all the trade magazines stick your renewal forms on the cover with a string of sticky rubber. you can ball it up and throw them at monitors across cube walls to see if it sticks or just throw it blindly across the office.

ohohohoho, sometimes we get cd's too. they mass mail em like a manufacturing version of AOL 9.0 Optimized, Snoop Dogg not included, ornamental arty fish CD. we play frisbee with those.

thrawn said:
it's like x-mas when the mail gets dropped off. all the trade magazines stick your renewal forms on the cover with a string of sticky rubber. you can ball it up and throw them at monitors across cube walls to see if it sticks or just throw it blindly across the office.

ohohohoho, sometimes we get cd's too. they mass mail em like a manufacturing version of AOL 9.0 Optimized, Snoop Dogg not included, ornamental arty fish CD. we play frisbee with those.
I'm jealous, we usually just have rubberband wars. :(

CletusJones said:
I'm jealous, we usually just have rubberband wars. :(

oooooh, we get ads for a company called 'big ass fans'. they have a picture of a real donkey looking back with his butt facing you on their advertisements. i cut each of those out and hang it on random peoples walls early in the morning.

Nemo said:
I'm on a bit of a downer right now, had some pent up sadness/anger for a few days now and it's only getting worse. Trying to think of constructive ways to be happy again but nothing non-violent is coming up.

you must find people to annoy and pester. it works great. :D

thrawn said:
oooooh, we get ads for a company called 'big ass fans'. they have a picture of a real donkey looking back with his butt facing you on their advertisements. i cut each of those out and hang it on random peoples walls early in the morning.
that's awesome. we don't get anything cool like that. I feel left out of the office games.

thrawn said:
want to sign up for the magazines? they are free.
OMG speaking of free signups, I signed up my buddy Rich for the rascal scooter quarterly newsletter and entered him in a drawing for a free rascal scooter. :lol:

Sure, I could always sign Rich up for something else, shoot me a link.

CletusJones said:
OMG speaking of free signups, I signed up my buddy Rich for the rascal scooter quarterly newsletter and entered him in a drawing for a free rascal scooter. :lol:

buahahahahahah

i never use other work peoples' email address' to sign up for things :shady:

thrawn said:
buahahahahahah

i never use other work peoples' email address' to sign up for things :shady:
I didn't use his email address. I had it sent to his house. (we've been friends for like 15 years) I gave them his work phone number and they called him to find out if he was still interested in the free rascal scooter as he was one of 5 finalists to be picked.