Ontopic Buddhism

WE JUDGE YOU AND YOUR CHOICES BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU NME, AND WE DON'T WANT SOME HOBO MURDERING YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ABANDONED WAREHOUSE!

LOL aren't you the guy who argued against me for hours when I was trying to disprove God's existence? Now you're having a go at religious believers?

You must be just a fucking troll.
Yes because attempting to disprove the existence of something that, by definition, doesn't adhere to the rules of logic is retarded.

You must be just a fucking idiot.

He thinks he's great at playing devil's advocate.

nope, there was no devil's advocacy in that argument. he tried to claim that the existence of magical sky wizards has been disproven which is flat out wrong. I still thinking that believing in said sky wizards is childish and silly but to suggest that it's been disproven is to completely ignore the fundamentals of the scientific process.

WE JUDGE YOU AND YOUR CHOICES BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU NME, AND WE DON'T WANT SOME HOBO MURDERING YOU IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ABANDONED WAREHOUSE!

I don't care bro. And no, I doubt you personally care about such things at all.

Youll notice the people who do care (Ape etc.) don't really say shit about my choices, because they're mine to make and they know me well enough to know I don't care about outside influence.

Youll notice the people who do care (Ape etc.) don't really say shit about my choices, because they're mine to make and they know me well enough to know I don't care about outside influence.

maybe ape no longer cares because she knows you don't care, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are so jaded we've stopped caring as well.

maybe ape no longer cares because she knows you don't care, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are so jaded we've stopped caring as well.

:lol: Claim of care.

Supposing you do care? Doesn't really matter, people here have known me from the age of 13. I'm now 21. In that whole time I've done what I wanted. I'm not changing that.

Either way putting it back to Buddhism it doesnt really matter if you think I'm not 'faithful' enough to be called a Buddhist, the Buddhist community round here don't judge or care, I am what I want to be and if that's a Buddhist (albeit a pretty shit one at times) then that's exactly what I am.

I don't think people judge because they care. People judge to make themselves feel better amongst other reasons. People don't look at a homeless person and judge them to be a useless drug addict because they care about that person, they care about themselves and how that persons appearance and demeanour affect them.

I don't think people judge because they care. People judge to make themselves feel better amongst other reasons. People don't look at a homeless person and judge them to be a useless drug addict because they care about that person, they care about themselves and how that persons appearance and demeanour affect them.
also, people love to identify and solve problems in other peoples lives, & then claim 'oh, oh, I'm not judging you, I'm HELPING you! "

...and you're a bitch to argue with. :lol:

Meh, I do care about all of you... your religion doesn't matter at the end of the day. It's just fun to bust balls on here. :)

WE LUBB TEH LUBBB.

i'd just like to say i personally don't give a fuck what you do as it matters not a fucking rap to me

Yes because attempting to disprove the existence of something that, by definition, doesn't adhere to the rules of logic is retarded.

You must be just a fucking idiot.

How does the existence of God not adhere to the rules of logic? There must be a probability that God does or does not exist, just as there must be a similar probability for the existence of ghosts, or people being abducted by UFO's, or anything else which is seemingly extremely ridiculous or illogical.

You're incredibly self-righteous (or at least appear to be by your postings on this forum). Always trying to justify yourself.

If you were more chilled out and humorous people would probably be more likely to think that you truly didn't care what people think of you.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person