Ontopic Buddhism

I'm planning on doing a fund drive for the easter orthodox bunny church tonight in front of kroger. I'm going to ring a bell and hopefully people will drop money into a giant egg for his holy fluffiness.

Kroger, huh?

Welp, talk to ya later

I'm planning on doing a fund drive for the easter orthodox bunny church tonight in front of kroger. I'm going to ring a bell and hopefully people will drop money into a giant egg for his holy fluffiness.

I'll likely be sacrificing non-believers in the name of the Holy Easter Bunny. Largely by dipping them into boiling food colouring and then putting stickers on them.

Sent from my trashcan using a pitchfork.

What sort of god do you believe in? My god has rows of breasts that twinkle and glitter like diamonds on a backdrop of polished jade. My god is green, yes. Don't be racist.

What do you call a person that does not subscribe to a religious belief system, does not believe in a higher being, but also is not against those people that do believe in that stuff? A-theist is by definition against theism. I just don't subscribe to what they are saying, not necessarily against it. Believe what you want to believe.

You can be atheist and still be accepting. Atheism doesn't mean "I can't stand religious people," it just means that you don't believe.

I don't believe, that you all don't believe, in believing that believing in dis believing is believing in anything.