Petunia

COVID POSITIVE FOREVER
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Marklar
₥33,545
buddhism_in_china7aec259ed5dabaedb099.jpg

i think im going to become a Buddhist .... :heart:
Everyday Im more and more intrigued by this religion, its traditions and the basic Buddhist morality.
Ive been raised Catholic my whole life. Im over it.

Buddhism is just another self righteous religion. Why waste your time with bullshit, Kiki?

its not bullshit to me. im tired of living in this fucking negative and angry little bubble... if buddhism makes me feel good then i wouldnt consider that to be a waste of time.. just the opposite.

its not for everyone i guess... i dont like living in a world where everyone believes there is no 'god' out there... i dont like living in a world where everyone tells me not to believe that there is some divine force somewhere out there....cuz i do believe it and if that makes me dumb and crazy.. oh well... it helps me, it makes me feel good.

It certainly makes complete sense to me, and it's been a great help in making me a much better person, believe it if you will.

that's cool and all but the magic and mysticism involved with "enlightenment" is just as hilariously childish as believing in a zombie jew

its not bullshit to me. im tired of living in this fucking negative and angry little bubble... if buddhism makes me feel good then i wouldnt consider that to be a waste of time.. just the opposite.

its not for everyone i guess... i dont like living in a world where everyone believes there is no 'god' out there... i dont like living in a world where everyone tells me not to believe that there is some divine force somewhere out there....cuz i do believe it and if that makes me dumb and crazy.. oh well... it helps me, it makes me feel good.

Whatever makes you happy so long as you're not hurting anyone in the process is what I say about such things. People can believe whatever they like so long as it doesn't negatively impact people or the world.

Living in a Buddhist way is very positive and happy without being unrealistic (imo). Things are a lot clearer, easier and calmer which makes you just feel so good and it also helps you make really quick personal growth.:)