Ontopic Buddhism

Keep on ranting and trying to poke holes bro, I really couldn't give a shit. I'll choose what I want to do and how I want to do it, it really has nothing to do with you and it's fairly pitiful that you seem to think it does.

nothing to do with me? do you even know what you've been arguing about this whole time? I don't think you do. enlighten urself

im really into the zen branch off buddhism.
i told my mom today that im a buddhist and she laughed at me. catholic biatch.
anyway tell me everything u know

I'm laughing at you also. And I will continue to laugh at you until you realize what a joke all religions are.

Sent from bloody mobile phone.

Buddhism is more of a philosophy than a religion.

"Be excellent to each other."
"Party on, dude."
that's buddhism like o'doul's is beer. might as well say that christianity is more of a philosophy

love they neighbor but don't "love" his wife know what i mean?

I just find it funny that she's saying she's telling people she's a buddhist despite only just now starting to research it

buddhism is as much a religion as any of the other major ones, they have just as many mythical creatures and magical events in their creation story as anyone else. the anglican perception of buddhism as just a chill philosophy isn't accurate; it's barely skimming the surface and akin to thinking jews are just people who don't like pork or muslims have a broken compass. buddhism is a religion that while often peaceful - there are some heavy drinking, frequent fucking and warfighting monks out there and there always have been - is usually misunderstood by pretty much everyone who hasn't been studying it their entire lives

appreciating some of the more basic philosophies of buddhism is one thing but I call bullshit on either of these chicks actually being buddhist any more than me eating saltines and grape juice on sunday mornings makes me a catholic. nemo might have a slightly deeper understanding of it but i doubt she's any different than the other millions of early 20s anti-establishment rebels that think they found enlightenment at the bottom of a bong

Last edited: