Ontopic Buddhism

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
I'm part Muslim, part Jew. It means I can't blow myself up on a Saturday. Apparently God doesn't believe in me. Does that make him ahumanist?

sent from the other side of Hell using psychic powers.

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
I meditated today. it was wonderful...it still takes me a while to clear my mind... but when i do...its incredible. i feel so light..

i have a feeling this post is only going to come back and bite me in the ass...

Phoenix

Flaccid Member
Aug 21, 2009
inside your head
I believe what I want, I take what I need and hope that it benefits other people as a consequence. Pretty kickass really.

Fair enough but I don't really think you should call yourself a Buddhist then. You're essentially following your own philosophy to be a good person but happen to associate with Buddhists more than others.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
LOL aren't you the guy who argued against me for hours when I was trying to disprove God's existence? Now you're having a go at religious believers?

You must be just a fucking troll.
He thinks he's great at playing devil's advocate.

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Fair enough but I don't really think you should call yourself a Buddhist then. You're essentially following your own philosophy to be a good person but happen to associate with Buddhists more than others.

Not to be inpolite but it really doesn't matter what you personally think about my faith. It's my faith and I'll do what I want, kthx. :)

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
I was sharing them with someone who wanted to know. And I really couldnt give two fucks if you want to judge my religion. I'm me, you're you and I don't really give a fuck what lies between or what you think of me, nor should you care what I think of you. It's a shame more people don't realise this.