Ontopic Buddhism

So, back to Buddhism, why can't you just be nice and stay to yourself and be motivated to be positive on your own? Why do you need a construct like Buddhism to help you/or push you along? Why do you need any organized structure to just be decent?

So, back to Buddhism, why can't you just be nice and stay to yourself and be motivated to be positive on your own? Why do you need a construct like Buddhism to help you/or push you along? Why do you need any organized structure to just be decent?

We can't all be gay men, sweetie.

No YOU stop

I weep for the plight of humanity because of this.

you would be devoid of any conversational points if the world were all gay men. there would be no struggle for rights, no religions to rail against, no straight people's fashion and sensibilities to make fun of. life as you know it would be over and you would be miserable. more so than you are currently.

you would be devoid of any conversational points if the world were all gay men. there would be no struggle for rights, no religions to rail against, no straight people's fashion and sensibilities to make fun of. life as you know it would be over and you would be miserable. more so than you are currently.

it would also only last for one generation....

LOL, where would this teaching be? Hell, even your virulent reaction tells me its a religion. :lol:

My reaction tells you that atheism is a religion?

You stuck on stupid, boy.

Sent from my flux-capacitor 9000 using tapatalk.

So how's it going today religious fanatics?

I'm planning on doing a fund drive for the easter orthodox bunny church tonight in front of kroger. I'm going to ring a bell and hopefully people will drop money into a giant egg for his holy fluffiness.