Bucs fans (and hockey > football)

When I went for there opening preseason game this year I got heckled cause we were sitting under it. I came back with 2 beers(both for me) and like 10 guys started chanting "beeeeeer bitch" "beeeeeeer bitch". I turned around, chugged out of both and went graciously back to my seat. still hurt my feewings :(

I got yelled at by some bitch standing in the "free" area that they couldn't see when I stood up cause of a good play. It went like this:

bitch: "Hey there are people back here who can't see when you stand up for a good play."

me: "Then go sit in your seat."

bitch: "But they are waaay up there." *points far away*

me: "So, go sit in them if you can't see."

Damn she was drunk and PISSED. It was awesome.

This is the year that sports will be ruled by Columbus, OH.

2006 NCAA Football National Champions
2006 NCAA Basketball National Champions
2006 Stanley Cup Champions
2006 MLS Cup Champions

Note: The latter three are more wishful thinking than a reality. But still could happen.

I got yelled at by some bitch standing in the "free" area that they couldn't see when I stood up cause of a good play. It went like this:

bitch: "Hey there are people back here who can't see when you stand up for a good play."

me: "Then go sit in your seat."

bitch: "But they are waaay up there." *points far away*

me: "So, go sit in them if you can't see."

Damn she was drunk and PISSED. It was awesome.

Haha, most people at the ship seem to be really really drunk

When I went for there opening preseason game this year I got heckled cause we were sitting under it. I came back with 2 beers(both for me) and like 10 guys started chanting "beeeeeer bitch" "beeeeeeer bitch". I turned around, chugged out of both and went graciously back to my seat. still hurt my feewings :(

I must be emo...rippy rip stabby stab

Gruden didn't ask your opinion first? Damn him!!!! :p

Go shop for a drinking kick stand and make my life easier.