Bubs World Episode 71

You know, when Bub is done (or at least when the current story is done) you should have all the strips nicely printed and bound in a book that looks like the one Bub is carrying around. That would be rad.

You know, when Bub is done (or at least when the current story is done) you should have all the strips nicely printed and bound in a book that looks like the one Bub is carrying around. That would be rad.

something like the necronomicon with some pentagrams and maybe a bub on there...I'd buy it! :cool:
necronomicon.jpg

That would be awesome, but at this rate, the comic may end up going for 200+ pages. The thing would be a monster!

DAMMIT man you are talented. i think this is one of the better ones so far. don't know why i think that. i just really like the way you put emotion into a bunch of color. it's amazing is what it is, and i'm jealous of it, dammit.

and i noticed the heart but i'm glad i know now why there is one. :D

and how often do you slip in those little secret things, like the eyeheart and the picture of you and etc etc? that's one of the fun things about it. :)