Bubs World Episode 69

Because it is stuck on there and he cant get it off, dumbass

That's a gay excuse. He can beat the crap out of anything but he can't separate a jaw bone from a skull?

I think he WANTS it on there. I think it represents centuries of oppression by whitey. He looks down and he see The Man gnawing on his flesh. It's a metaphor for shitty interest rates at his bank.

That's a gay excuse. He can beat the crap out of anything but he can't separate a jaw bone from a skull?

I think he WANTS it on there. I think it represents centuries of oppression by whitey. He looks down and he see The Man gnawing on his flesh. It's a metaphor for shitty interest rates at his bank.

pretty much what I said, its stuck

how do you know his soul is not that of a greek man?
then is it oppresion by the persian man?

Ugh, one more possibility to consider. Damn you, infernal racial equation!!!

I was correct. all those years of reading mythology for fun and profit are paying off.

Laertes
by James Hunter
Laertes, the son of Arcesius, was the king of Ithaca and the father of Odysseus. According to some accounts, he was one of the Argonauts, and participated in the hunting of the Calydonian boar. Near the end of his life, he was rejuvenated by Athena in order to take part in one final battle; he fought at his son's side against the relatives of the suitors who had been killed by Odysseus after they tried to usurp his kingdom and his wife.