Bubs World Episode 62

Never seen it. Hmmm...I wonder if what you think he sounds like is what I think he sounds like.

:eek: Blondie hates Snatch so it must be a good movie, you might have to watch it 2 or 3 times to catch everything though. I did anyways.

Read and Voted, I will be wearing my Bub shirt to my pool league tonight.

OK, thinking about it a bit, I guess that Abbey just showing up like that was a bit of a fastball to throw at the readers. Sometimes when I write this stuff out, I have to compress some of it to fit the format, and details can get dropped.
I will have this come up and be explained in the the next comic or two. Probably not the next one, but the one after.

OK, thinking about it a bit, I guess that Abbey just showing up like that was a bit of a fastball to throw at the readers. Sometimes when I write this stuff out, I have to compress some of it to fit the format, and details can get dropped.
I will have this come up and be explained in the the next comic or two. Probably not the next one, but the one after.

you know what though that is the nice part about YOU being the artist, YOU can do whatever YOU want lol. Just make it like a tarentino flick and make it somehow tie in later, always like that shit