Bubs World Ep.38

Seemed to just rip into the storyline about his past instead of flowing into it.

Oh and 37 doesn't jump to 38 and hitting next on 36 jumps to 37 in case you care. (least it did for me)

Coqui said:
Seemed to just rip into the storyline about his past instead of flowing into it.
Ya know, I meant to put a banner in the upper left with some txt that tied it to the previous episode, and I got in a hurry last night and forgot:rant:

Coqui said:
Oh and 37 doesn't jump to 38 and hitting next on 36 jumps to 37 in case you care. (least it did for me)
That keeps happening. I may have to bite the bullet and change the site over to a different comic updater.

fly said:
Awesome. I need a reminder when this thing is updated. Just caught up on some back issues.

Maybe I should install an RSS client...

http://www.netvibes.com

Note: Site not devoted to sex toys.
Supplemental Note: Site is currently down for upgrade, so it's almost not even worth posting this here. In fact, disregard the fact that I even suggested using Netvibes as an online rss aggregate. It wouldn't matter that you can customize feeds and then tie them to an email login, allowing you to take the home page with you anywhere. You really shouldn't go to this site at all, until they are done with their upgrade of course.