Bubs World Dot Com is now open!

Drool-Boy said:
After a few comments I recieved, I moved the comic to the front page.
I suppose itll give those not familiar with whats going on here a better look at the comic.
Good idea. :april:

Drool-Boy said:
After a few comments I recieved, I moved the comic to the front page.
I suppose itll give those not familiar with whats going on here a better look at the comic.
Want some additional input? I'd suggest that either the width or height not be above 800 or 600. That way I don't have to scroll both vertically and horizontally...

edit: No, I don't run 800x600, but my browser is always windowed. And PLENTY of people do run 800x600...

fly said:
Want some additional input? I'd suggest that either the width or height not be above 800 or 600. That way I don't have to scroll both vertically and horizontally...

edit: No, I don't run 800x600, but my browser is always windowed. And PLENTY of people do run 800x600...

:wtf:
What resolution are you at?
I dont really want to shrink the comics anymore than they already are:(

Drool-Boy said:
:wtf:
What resolution are you at?
I dont really want to shrink the comics anymore than they already are:(
I'm not saying to shrink them. If I were you, I'd design the site around 800x600, as that is what most users have. So when you draw new ones, make one of them (either 800 or 600) your limit.

and i run at 1280 x 1024. But I run my browser windowed...

fly said:
I'm not saying to shrink them. If I were you, I'd design the site around 800x600, as that is what most users have. So when you draw new ones, make one of them (either 800 or 600) your limit.

and i run at 1280 x 1024. But I run my browser windowed...

Anyone that runs at 800x600 needs a new fuckin monitor:p
I was just playing with a few of the comics, and I think I can live with having the largest side be in the 800 range or so.

Drool-Boy said:
Anyone that runs at 800x600 needs a new fuckin monitor:p
I was just playing with a few of the comics, and I think I can live with having the largest side be in the 800 range or so.
I agree, but I think its STILL the most widely used resolution. I wish my webstats crap would capture that...

BigNev said:
even I don't run at 800X600, and I'm a dumbass.

I still went thru and shrunk all the comics I have so the longest side is either 800 or 900 . I was assuming the lowest resolution most people ran these days was 1024x768
:dunno: