Bubs World : A Tale of Damnation

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
that comic is fuckin awesome. The drawing is wicked cool and the story looks to be interesting.

If you did a banner (standard ad size) I'd put it on my site and link to wherever. I get a pretty decent amount of traffic, nothing major but it's pretty decent.

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
fly said:
What are your plans for this drool?

Eventually I plan to make a site for it and post them there twice a week or so. But thats a ways away, right now Im focusing on the comic. Once I have enough of them done Ill start working on the site, and then just see where things go from there.

S

smileynev

Drool Boy said:
Eventually I plan to make a site for it and post them there twice a week or so. But thats a ways away, right now Im focusing on the comic. Once I have enough of them done Ill start working on the site, and then just see where things go from there.
Like Penny Arcade, only more dramatic?

S

smileynev

Drool Boy said:
Some of the stuff in it so far makes me laff, but thats just cuz Ima nitwit.
:D

It definitely has potential. Original idea regarding the devil. Well trodden path of a stranger in a strange land. Definitely a lot of potential for many a joke.

R

Restless

i liked the intro little cartoon like humour about living as a human that could be cool to have a few of those made :D