Not open for further replies.

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so i go to work last night at strokers..

one of the owners proceeds to tell me that bubbles TOOK OFF HER PANTS in the spot a couple nights ago .. just, like, sitting at a table in a thong? is this true?

the flashing of the guns is standard operating procedure (and believable) .. but BOTTOMLESS? in a pool hall???

wow man.. if true.. wow..

vote it a negative 5 home skillet.. i thought it an interesting story.. can't wait to see if she remembers it, if it did indeed happen .. the source was credible.. not some looney drunkard..

jealous, i am not.. oh great mohawk master of the world..

you know what.. i'll edit it.. i do feel guilty for puttin her on blast.. didn't even know she was still hangin out there..

Last edited:
so i go to work last night at strokers..

one of the owners proceeds to tell me that bubbles TOOK OFF HER PANTS in the spot a couple nights ago .. just, like, sitting at a table in a thong? is this true?

the flashing of the guns is standard operating procedure (and believable) .. but BOTTOMLESS? in a pool hall???

wow man.. if true.. wow..

Quoted to remove option of editing.

To fight the bug, we must understand the bug. We can ill afford another Klendathu.

Would you like to know more?

So until updated by the actual source the story goes...

She was sitting at the bar and asked the bartender to cut off her pants and make them into shorts. She pulls off her pants and the bartender cuts them into shorts, multiple times cutting them shorter each time. Not much of a story without beef pics

Status
Not open for further replies.