Bubbles and I need your help! - Elpmis, this means you!

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
Bubbles and I are being "arrested" on Thursday to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Assoc. to send kids to camp. I am getting the website together now, but I need to post a pis on the site to do a mass emailing. The arrest takes place on Thursday. I know, we are of course waiting till the last minute! Anyhow, what we need is for someone to locate the pic of Bubbles, Shawn and I from the uploader (I have no access to it as my laptop had a small "sccident" last night) and cut out Shawn and replace him with a child who has MS, or someone who looks like he has MS... or a child... or something people will see and feel bad for....

*Sorry baby, I want you in the pic but you have school and won't be attending the arrest... :heart:

Also... (ands you all know what is coming next) we have to raise $4000.00 between the two of us while we are there (well, at least try for an hour, it's not like they can force us) so once I get a pic and figure out this websitre thing, there will be a place where you can donate if you feel so inclined. Maybe those of you on other boards can post there as well.

We figure we can hit up our favorite bars after work and have them donate a buck or 20. :fly: :fly:

So let me see if I have this correct.

You want to photochop your heads onto the bodies of people in wheelchairs to make it look like you have advanced MD and then you want to upload this to a website that's raising funds for the MDA.

theacoustician said:

You want to photochop your heads onto the bodies of people in wheelchairs to make it look like you have advanced MD and then you want to upload this to a website that's raising funds for the MDA.

LOL.

NO. We want someone to photoshop a person with MD into the picture WITH us.

theacoustician said:

No, no ,no, we don';t have any pics of just the two of us. So, we need to photo chop a child in the place of Shawn.

Bubbles said:
Amy, the picture is gone. It has been replaced by :rex:

It was in the first thread I created called "My required April post" or something like that.
I may have a backup of it, what was the link?

I look kinda slowed down - could I pass?

tard-jump.gif

Bubbles said:
:eek: Thrawn!!!!! You're a genius!!!!! I look normal in that one!

Now, can anyone chop some kids in place of the guys, or get rid of the spaces they fill all together?
holy fuck do I wish elpmis would teach me to chop. Although, to be honest, I wouldn't be doing what you're asking at all.