BSG Season #4

I am soooooo excited that they decided to end the series. I dont think I have been this excited about a series "cancellation" since Wings. Seriously, finally a show that realized there can be an ending at some point!

Hopefully this paves the way and Lost will actually end. Who knows, if we finish Lost then maybe the Prison Break folks might stay outta jail. REVOLUTION!!!!!

Prolly just cause they dont have writers anymore :fly:

cool! theyll be all flying around like "Pew! Pew! Pew!" and the cylons will be all like " Just give us yer babies!" and Adama will be all like "Eat a nuke bitches!" and blow them metal mother fuckers to dust, then theyll find earth and be all like "Fuck, we went all that way and this place sux"

I am soooooo excited that they decided to end the series. I dont think I have been this excited about a series "cancellation" since Wings. Seriously, finally a show that realized there can be an ending at some point!

Hopefully this paves the way and Lost will actually end. Who knows, if we finish Lost then maybe the Prison Break folks might stay outta jail. REVOLUTION!!!!!

Prolly just cause they dont have writers anymore :fly:

They have the ending for Lost, they're just drawing it out longer than BSG.

I haven't watched Prison Break since they broke out of prison. :lol:

cool! theyll be all flying around like "Pew! Pew! Pew!" and the cylons will be all like " Just give us yer babies!" and Adama will be all like "Eat a nuke bitches!" and blow them metal mother fuckers to dust, then theyll find earth and be all like "Fuck, we went all that way and this place sux"

I just really want to know what Earth they find though... is it the future, the past, the present?

Are they the Atlanteans? Did they build the pyramids? Or are they the aliens who crashed in Roswel in 1947?

They have the ending for Lost, they're just drawing it out longer than BSG.

Drawing it out is one thing, constant hiatus' in the middle of a season and then doing recaps for the next 200000 months and then showing 6 more episodes is a little much :p I swear I never even know when Lost is actually playing a first run episode, thank god for Tivo
I haven't watched Prison Break since they broke out of prison. :lol:

Which time??? :p

Next season they will be breaking out of a mental institute I am sure of it :fly:

I just really want to know what Earth they find though... is it the future, the past, the present?

Are they the Atlanteans? Did they build the pyramids? Or are they the aliens who crashed in Roswel in 1947?

That would have been awesome if they timed it perfectly with the shuttle landing last week... it did come around 845 at night so they "could" have done it

Edit - Anyone else hear it break through????? rumbled my dam house

Last edited:

I bet they go all hippy and play the "We ruined the earth with global warming" card , and the BSG people show up and the earths all fucked.

Just thinking about this show finally starting again gets me all hot. They better not take a break in the middle of the season, but I'm sure they will.

Edit: And Thrace and Caprica are hot. :drool:

I bet they go all hippy and play the "We ruined the earth with global warming" card , and the BSG people show up and the earths all fucked.

I think (hope) they're going to do more with the religious and mythological relevance that has been built up in the past 3 seasons.

You've already got Baltar, who is taking on this Jesus appearance, and is being rejected by his own and forming a cult based upon a monotheistic religion... not to mention the whole war between the Colonials (Romans) and the Cylons (Christians).

:lol: So if anyone wants to know who the 5th Cylon is, I say it's Jesus... how the hell else did he resurrect?

I think (hope) they're going to do more with the religious and mythological relevance that has been built up in the past 3 seasons.

You've already got Baltar, who is taking on this Jesus appearance, and is being rejected by his own and forming a cult based upon a monotheistic religion... not to mention the whole war between the Colonials (Romans) and the Cylons (Christians).

:lol: So if anyone wants to know who the 5th Cylon is, I say it's Jesus... how the hell else did he resurrect?

If Starbuck is the 5th Cylon I will stop season 4 from that point and call it a wash. I really need to rewatch the 3rd season cause I cant even remember what exactly happened to her after the whole death thing. I remember her talking to Adama in the clouds but... yeah its a blur

The recap last week did nothing but confuse me because its been so long since I saw the last episodes. I will be better for this thread tomorrow :D

If Starbuck is the 5th Cylon I will stop season 4 from that point and call it a wash. I really need to rewatch the 3rd season cause I cant even remember what exactly happened to her after the whole death thing. I remember her talking to Adama in the clouds but... yeah its a blur

The recap last week did nothing but confuse me because its been so long since I saw the last episodes. I will be better for this thread tomorrow :D

I don't think she's the 5th Cylon... I thought Ron Moore flat out said she wasn't a cylon, she was something else?

Did you see the BSG Last Supper Picture? It's supposed to be symbolic of Season 4 Spoilers, and the 5th Cylon is intentionally not there.

I don't think she's the 5th Cylon... I thought Ron Moore flat out said she wasn't a cylon, she was something else?

Did you see the BSG Last Supper Picture? It's supposed to be symbolic of Season 4 Spoilers, and the 5th Cylon is intentionally not there.

yeah, that was pretty cool actually. I know she will not be a cylon because she seemed to be a way to obvious choice, ya know? I plan on going back through season 3 tonight, skim some episodes and then watch the last like 4-5. There are things I am fuzzy on but I remember the ending, which is weird. I think I may have missed 1 or 2 of the season 3 ending episodes.

They should do a star trek/BSG cross over.

Who would win in a bare-knuckle boxing match, Kirk or Adama.
I think Adama would mop the floor with Kirk.

No no no... a BSG/ Quantum Leap cross over, then Sam can discover Al is a Cylon and then Ziggy is the 5th Cylon and they've actually overtaken Earth, Sam is the only one who can save them but they've been jumping him to the wrong dimensions on purpose so as to keep him from his destiny!!!!