Broken Toilet..wtf?

Drool-Boy said:
LOL
THe new one is taller than the one we had before, and now the wife says her feet dont touch the floor when she sits on it:p

Its a MANS toilet. Now if you could only paper the walls with Penthouse mags, and have a 2hp motor to flush that thing.

fly said:
Its a MANS toilet. Now if you could only paper the walls with Penthouse mags, and have a 2hp motor to flush that thing.

Fuck yes
And put a mini fridge in there so I could open a cold beer while Im opening my bowels
that would kick ass

that's pretty odd for a toilet to just crack like that, porcelain usually is a bit more resistant to things(unless you caused the crack yoruself)

Vilkata said:
that's pretty odd for a toilet to just crack like that, porcelain usually is a bit more resistant to things(unless you caused the crack yoruself)

I changed out the handle on it about 2 weeks ago
The cheap plastic one broke
The only thing I can figure is that I put it on just a little too tight, but why it took so long to break I dunno

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's for when I'm eating buffalo wings on the can and there's nowhere else to toss 'em

My fatherinlaw saw an ad for some toilet that can "Flush 2 dozen golf balls at once" , and he said I should get that one.
I told him "I dont know what youve been eating, but my poo doesnt come out in the shape of a golf ball"
:p

ChikkenNoodul said:
Bahahahahahahaha

If it did, imagine the home movies you could make.....

lol fly was trying to get me to make one last night
my camera takes little movies
Id have a hard time explaining to the wife what I was doing if I got caught tho:shady: