Broadband services and digital cable

My DirecTV doesn't go out, unlike goddamn freaking annoying Comcast, unless the dish is covered in snow.

That wasn't a problem in NH, since I could reach out a window with a broom to brush it off. Now however, I'm forced to throw snowballs at it three stories below until I can knock enough snow off to regain the signal.

Fortunately, that's only happened once even with the extraordinary snow we've had this season.

My DirecTV doesn't go out, unlike goddamn freaking annoying Comcast, unless the dish is covered in snow.

That wasn't a problem in NH, since I could reach out a window with a broom to brush it off. Now however, I'm forced to throw snowballs at it three stories below until I can knock enough snow off to regain the signal.

Fortunately, that's only happened once even with the extraordinary snow we've had this season.

Same. I only have signal issues in heavy snowstorms or heavy thunderstorms, and they are brief. Whereas TWC can't even get regular analog channels working right, from their satellite feeds. I see channels half the time stuck or heavily pixelated.