Broadband services and digital cable

Sopranos is on A&E a lot. Not really a big fan. Mafia stuff has been beaten to death. The whole clueless suburban family and therapist angle seemed somewhat contrived, too, as though they tried to make it a mafia show as unlike other mafia shows as possible. James Gandolfini annoys the shit outta me, too, especially in that role.

Never seen any others on that list.

The Sopranos on A&E is :tard:

Watch the unedited version, not that watered down money grab.

Considering you haven't actually seen an original episode of The Sopranos you can't make an informed comment regarding it.

Yeah, you're right. I've never seen 17 trillion other shows or movies that had violence, nudity or totally awesome swearing. The Sopranos have really blazed a trail here, and I'm sure that in watching it I will see something completely and utterly original. :rolleyes:

Youre one of them fags that complains to the FCC anytime theres a little bit of side-boob on tv, aint ya?

I'm not offended by violence or nudity, I'm offended by shitty or generic shows. Bring on the tits, as long as the dialogue, characters, and plot are groovy.

DirecTV Total Choice + TWC Roadrunner service. Their HD service blows, is expensive, and missing a lot of channels that DTV offers in lower priced packages. Since DSL doesn't float your boat, I recommend Roadrunner since it is probably your only other choice. I'm not a huge fan of RR. Service and speeds really vary from total shit to decent. Not consistent even in the same town. TWC Cable prices also keep going up every half year it seems, while DTV prices have only gone up slightly in the past 10 yrs or so (been a subscriber since almost their beginning).

DirecTV Total Choice + TWC Roadrunner service. Their HD service blows, is expensive, and missing a lot of channels that DTV offers in lower priced packages. Since DSL doesn't float your boat, I recommend Roadrunner since it is probably your only other choice. I'm not a huge fan of RR. Service and speeds really vary from total shit to decent. Not consistent even in the same town. TWC Cable prices also keep going up every half year it seems, while DTV prices have only gone up slightly in the past 10 yrs or so (been a subscriber since almost their beginning).

I just looked up DirectTV and was pretty pleased with $60/month for 200 channels plus loads of HD choices. Good suggestion, thank you!

When you say that RR speeds are inconsistent, do you mean from subscriber to subscriber, or that they fluctuate on each account?

I just looked up DirectTV and was pretty pleased with $60/month for 200 channels plus loads of HD choices. Good suggestion, thank you!

When you say that RR speeds are inconsistent, do you mean from subscriber to subscriber, or that they fluctuate on each account?

Speeds vary on time of day, and what sites you are visiting it would seem. Also note that they do Packet Shaping now to "manage" traffic on their network. So if you are into heavy downloading of "legal" data, then your speeds might vary.

I've had FIOS in two different locations in the city. One was really good quality and one was extremely terrible. Everyone I know that has FIOS either loves it or hates it there is no middle ground. They do have the worst customer service I have ever worked with in my life. I went back to Bright House because I couldn't deal with FIOS being so shady depending where you are on their fiber ring plus I really wanted to have local customer support again.