Broadband services and digital cable

Comcast is retarded. I entered both my address and my zip code to check availability in my area, and when I clicked submit it told me I had to enter both my address and my zip code. So much for them getting my money.

Just faster. Like a 4meg, I can't remember exactly, upgrade in bandwidth. It was noticeable.

My standard 6mbit service was having issues a while back, one of the retards thought it would be worth upgrading me to business class just to see what happened. Of course the problem was signal level and not bandwidth. They forgot to switch me back. I've been paying for 6mbit but my speedtests have shown up to 27mbit speeds. Though I expect it's realistically more like 20mbit.

It's really fast...when it works.

Yes, and for good reason. T.V. is for retards. Unless it's the non-fiction channels, movie channels, and sports channels.

I will have a talk with them :D

My buddy installs fiber and I keep telling him to accidentally install it in my neighborhood :fly:

Speaking of which, if anyone in or around the Tampa area would like to know when they are planning on installing Fiber in your neighborhood let me know. He can tell me what areas they are currently working on and what areas they are still mapping out. From the workers mouth, not verizon ;)

PLEASE ASK HIM ABOUT WESTBAY on Sheldon... omg we can't wait!!!

That guy from Dinner Impossible recently got fired. Apparently he 'embellished' his resume. So after this season's contract is up, that's it.

I've seen parts of a couple Deadwood episodes. I got the impression they just wanted to say "fuck" in a western and curse a lot. Kind of clumsy, but I like it otherwise. I dig westerns though. Sopranos is on A&E a lot. Not really a big fan. Mafia stuff has been beaten to death. The whole clueless suburban family and therapist angle seemed somewhat contrived, too, as though they tried to make it a mafia show as unlike other mafia shows as possible. James Gandolfini annoys the shit outta me, too, especially in that role.

Never seen any others on that list.

I do love Flight of the Conchords. Forgot about that one. I've seen a few at the parents' house.