Broadband services and digital cable

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Marklar
₥663
Can anyone recommend a company for either or both broadband internet and digital cable (with HD)? I'm looking to upgrade my current DSL and free basic cable. Time Warner has that all-in-one package (with digital phone service) but are they any good in terms of service and rate hikes (and are their rates competitive)? Their current package shows $39.95 for cable for 3 months, then $60 after that. For internet they show $30/month for 6 months, then $45/month after that.

Or should I just get broadband internet and go with Dish network or something like that? Choices. Anyway, holla. I'm curious what other people have.

Last edited:
I got broadband added to our existing service yesterday and it only came out to 30 bucks extra with the combo package. 84 for cable+internet, 10 for dvr+hd boxes, 24 for movie channels

Our bills about 120 a month with Brighthouse but I would much rather have fios, its just not in our area :(

You suck at thread posting. I'm asking what people have and whether they are happy with it, how much they pay, etc., not what names they've heard on t.v. :mad:

I know what it's about and if I could get it I would already have it

I will have a talk with them :D

My buddy installs fiber and I keep telling him to accidentally install it in my neighborhood :fly:

Speaking of which, if anyone in or around the Tampa area would like to know when they are planning on installing Fiber in your neighborhood let me know. He can tell me what areas they are currently working on and what areas they are still mapping out. From the workers mouth, not verizon ;)

:lol: You are a moran. What do you currently have?

No definitions of moran were found in English

Definitions of moran on the Web in Spanish:

* Localidad de la comarca Hoya de Huesca que pertenece al municipio de Murillo de Gállego en la Provincia de Zaragoza. ...
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morán

* En México, jabalí.
www.guiamiguelin.com/gastroteca/diccionarios.asp

* Un legado para nuestros sucesores de las generaciones venideras para que mantengan el idioma de sus antepasados
myweb.ecomplanet.com/BOSC9252/mycustompage0001.htm

No definitions of moran were found in English

Definitions of moran on the Web in Spanish:

* Localidad de la comarca Hoya de Huesca que pertenece al municipio de Murillo de Gállego en la Provincia de Zaragoza. ...
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morán

* En México, jabalí.
www.guiamiguelin.com/gastroteca/diccionarios.asp

* Un legado para nuestros sucesores de las generaciones venideras para que mantengan el idioma de sus antepasados
myweb.ecomplanet.com/BOSC9252/mycustompage0001.htm

it's genmayish for moron :p