Ontopic Brits, ya'll ok over there?

they may be dumb enough to sleep with wickie, but at least they are smart enough not to bring baby wickies into the world

valid points. You earn a gold star today.

3f59tqL.jpg

I'm a little tired of that comparison. I believe four is the total number of abortion doctors killed by radicals in the US since abortion was legalized in the 1970s.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.hmm?_r=0

Plus it's not just doctors but even the nurses and receptionists and other workers that have been injured or killed.

Plus all the clinics that have been bombed or burned down which often leaves thousands of women without the only place in hundreds of miles that will perform the procedure.

Why does everyone make such a fuss over so little. There have probably been more people killed by eating bad celery today than in the little fracas at Westminster. Someone on my Facebook posted a 'safe during the attack at Westminster' status. He's drinking 130 miles away from London so of course he's fucking safe. It this is the level of ISIS terrorism ( which it may have nothing to do with ) then can we please just get on with our lives and stop worrying about it.

:lol:

Asa is all worried about you and makes a seemingly nice thread to make sure you and your daughter are ok DUE TO THE REPORTS WE ARE GETTING HERE IN AMERICA and you come back with a FUCK OFF, IM FINE post.
you're so sweet. ( @Mr. Asa didnt even mention isis or terrorist or anything he just asked if you were ok....)
the next time your damp, moody, pale ass crooked toothed people are attacked in some way shape or form, everyone here should just tell you to fuck off too.
cuz y'all superior and stuffz.

snooty-drinking-tea.gif