Ontopic Brits, ya'll ok over there?

:lol:

Asa is all worried about you and makes a seemingly nice thread to make sure you and your daughter are ok DUE TO THE REPORTS WE ARE GETTING HERE IN AMERICA and you come back with a FUCK OFF, IM FINE post.
you're so sweet. ( @Mr. Asa didnt even mention isis or terrorist or anything he just asked if you were ok....)
the next time your damp, moody, pale ass crooked toothed people are attacked in some way shape or form, everyone here should just tell you to fuck off too.
cuz y'all superior and stuffz.

snooty-drinking-tea.gif

Next time you are reading a post, and the poster seems mad, check where they come from. If they are from Australia or the UK, l just relax, they are not mad. They are just talking normally. You are just experiencing a culture clash.

• Gravy
Reactions: DJBrenton
Next time you are reading a post, and the poster seems mad, check where they come from. If they are from Australia or the UK, l just relax, they are not mad. They are just talking normally. You are just experiencing a culture clash.

I get that. It's always coudy and rainy in the UK and Australia is filled with spiders, cockroaches, birds, bears, dogs, kangaroos, Aliens, Predators, Daleks, Terminators that want to eat you alive.

I'd tell anyone to shut the fuck up when they wished me a good morning if I lived in those places.

- Hey MacG good morning.

- Harry shut the fuck up and get this 60 cm long cockroach off of my back for fuck's sake. I think it's humping me!!!

• Gravy
Reactions: OzSTEEZ and nukes
I'm a little tired of that comparison. I believe four is the total number of abortion doctors killed by radicals in the US since abortion was legalized in the 1970s.
One happened somewhat locally here some years ago, but it's the only one I had ever even heard of.

A dude drove from my town to another one a few hours down the road and killed a late term abortion doctor while he was at his church.