Ontopic Brits, ya'll ok over there?

Why does everyone make such a fuss over so little. There have probably been more people killed by eating bad celery today than in the little fracas at Westminster. Someone on my Facebook posted a 'safe during the attack at Westminster' status. He's drinking 130 miles away from London so of course he's fucking safe. It this is the level of ISIS terrorism ( which it may have nothing to do with ) then can we please just get on with our lives and stop worrying about it.

Why does everyone make such a fuss over so little. There have probably been more people killed by eating bad celery today than in the little fracas at Westminster. Someone on my Facebook posted a 'safe during the attack at Westminster' status. He's drinking 130 miles away from London so of course he's fucking safe. It this is the level of ISIS terrorism ( which it may have nothing to do with ) then can we please just get on with our lives and stop worrying about it.
Fucking aye. Terrorism is hardly a threat. But because of pussies like Wickie who piss themselves every time they hear the word muslim, that we are forced to think terrorism us the biggest threat to Western society. ISIS could only dream of killing as many westerners as a cheeseburger.

I am dead from bad celery

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk