British ghosts of World War Two

distortedmind said:
wow, what a great site.

it's obvious english isn't her native language, but i find her writing style and sense of humour quite enjoyable. the pictures are amazing.

:D

she's got big cahones too, sweet 1100cc kwack ninja and she goes out by herself to prevent dust being kicked up :heart:

Yeah she kicks ass. She's cute, too. I'd rocket across the countryside with her for a week or two.

ChikkenNoodul said:
There's plenty of gold still out there I'm sure....

I'm not really after that sort of thing though, I'm into it for the solitude, self reliance, and exploration aspects.

I wouldn't even care if I couldn't keep it...I too would enjoy it just for the internal satisfaction alone

why_ask_why said:
I wouldn't even care if I couldn't keep it...I too would enjoy it just for the internal satisfaction alone
keeping it could be more trouble than it's worth too :p

probably better off just grabbing a couple bars and not telling anyone, instead of trying to make the whole loot

Maritime salvage law is perhaps the only thing more complex than the US tax code or soap opera relationships.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Are you serious? I wouldn't think there's much he could do, most of the problems have to do with other countries' laws - many dating back almost 500 years, not to mention private organizations that have purchased rights to many vessels, etc.
I meant the tax code. :D

why_ask_why said:
reminds me of stiltsville which is a collection of houses on the water off the coast of key biscayne

stiltsville.jpg

There are a bunch of those available for vacation rentals about 45 minutes north of me.

I may have to convince a few of you to go white water rafting sometime. My wife grew up on the water but fears rough water and the water at after dark. We take camping gear and alcohol and it would be an inexpensive trip.

Bubbles said:
There are a bunch of those available for vacation rentals about 45 minutes north of me.

is that a hint that you want me to take you there and :furry: ?

:fly: :heart:

how's unemployment treating you?

b_sinning said:
I may have to convince a few of you to go white water rafting sometime. My wife grew up on the water but fears rough water and the water at after dark. We take camping gear and alcohol and it would be an inexpensive trip.

if you woke up naked, in the middle of the woods and a condom hangin' out of your ass, would you tell anyone?

why_ask_why said:
is that a hint that you want me to take you there and :furry: ?

:fly: :heart:

how's unemployment treating you?

:wtf: how in the hell did you get that out of what I posted?

Unemployment so far has been great......I may have an excellent job opportunity comming my way soon. I am supposed to call on it tomorrow after 5:00.

Bubbles said:
:wtf: how in the hell did you get that out of what I posted?

Unemployment so far has been great......I may have an excellent job opportunity comming my way soon. I am supposed to call on it tomorrow after 5:00.

After 5? What type of job?