GAY Bring your work to dad day

DJBrenton

In Her Majesty's Secret Cervix
Feb 10, 2010
Robin Hoodland
Marklar
₥1,984
So I just realised @Dory is the only one with a parent here. I dare you all to invite either parent here (assuming you know who they are and one of them is alive). @Mustard Dispenser could always agree they only get to be here for a week or something and ban them along with @APRIL. Just for Christmas let's get the old folks here.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL and fly
Text messages are a New concept to my mother, she introduces and signs every text message., This is strange, considering she was one of the first women with a computer in the mid-80s. I hope I never get that old, but I probably am already

So I just realised @Dory is the only one with a parent here. I dare you all to invite either parent here (assuming you know who they are and one of them is alive). @Mustard Dispenser could always agree they only get to be here for a week or something and ban them along with @APRIL. Just for Christmas let's get the old folks here.

lol @ you trying to recruit more seniors like you!

please proceed here

057fb801a87a939b7c6009e5f5f8653d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone because SHINGLES DOESNT CARE!

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh
no.

• Gravy
Reactions: Josh and HipHugHer
I'll be 61 next month mate - how about I try to bring one of my kids, age 25-40 here? Parents are passed(duh) - mom touched a computer a few times. Dad never had one in his house, took him almost 10 years to turn on the microwave we bought him and that was only because they were running new gas lines and he needed to heat his tea. Used his sliderules to the end. And a few vintage calculators - but he always double checked them. ;) Just in case.

I'll be 61 next month mate - how about I try to bring one of my kids, age 25-40 here? Parents are passed(duh) - mom touched a computer a few times. Dad never had one in his house, took him almost 10 years to turn on the microwave we bought him and that was only because they were running new gas lines and he needed to heat his tea. Used his sliderules to the end. And a few vintage calculators - but he always double checked them. ;) Just in case.
I guess that's within the spirit. After all, im only here because @Dory wanted me to tell @APRIL how to grow tomatoes or something.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk