Bring on the nostalgia

Christmas 1986 my NES arrived along with Super Mario Bros., Gyromite, Duck Hunt, Tennis, and soon after Zelda and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out.

my world was never the same.

I was a He-Man freak from 1983-1985 I even had Skeletor's Castle with the dragon head thing you could talk into and it would distort your voice through a shitty speaker. Yes, i burped and farted into it until it broke.

I wish my mom wouldt have sold all of my star wars stuff.

I had the x-wing, ewok vilage, the death star, speeder bike and a crap load of guys. Lets not even begin to talk about GI-Joe. :D

I wish my mom wouldt have sold all of my star wars stuff.

I had the x-wing, ewok vilage, the death star, speeder bike and a crap load of guys. Lets not even begin to talk about GI-Joe. :D

I had the entire Voltron set before the recall. I'm still pissed because the yellow tiger was worth a ton of money.

I saw my first preview to 300 last night on TV, looks like its gonna be really good
It looked ok. Hopefully it wont suck like sin city. Esp., since the battle of Thermopylae has been ingrained on my mind since I was 5 and my mother read it to me as a bed time story.

It looked ok. Hopefully it wont suck like sin city. Esp., since the battle of Thermopylae has been ingrained on my mind since I was 5 and my mother read it to me as a bed time story.

Sin City was great and careers were put on the line to make it match Frank Millers work. Why did you not like it?

Sin City was great and careers were put on the line to make it match Frank Millers work. Why did you not like it?
Overdone, over edited, it's like someone made an OK art movie then put it in a cuisinart. It doesnt matter much though because it was a legimate work of fiction. 300 is /supposed/ to be an actual historical event but I read the comic, it's got more taken from it than poetic licence...

Maybe Im just too close to movie advertising/merchandising because of where I work. It fucks with your head man.

Overdone, over edited, it's like someone made an OK art movie then put it in a cuisinart. It doesnt matter much though because it was a legimate work of fiction. 300 is /supposed/ to be an actual historical event but I read the comic, it's got more taken from it than poetic licence...

Maybe Im just too close to movie advertising/merchandising because of where I work. It fucks with your head man.

haha, yeah. I am pretty easy going when it comes to movies although I used to not be. Now adays as long as I am entertained by it I enjoy it. I found that when I read to much into movies it really ruined them for me.